Contact our secondary admissions team:
Mrs Karolína Schreiberová (age 11 – 18)
Phone no: +420 603 489 369
- We will help you to arrange a video call with the head of school and our admissions officer. We will be happy to share with you the latest video tour of our secondary sites.
- We will ask you to provide us with your child/children's most recent school reports, certificates or a motivation letter from your child/children.
- You will receive a link and password to complete an online computer-adaptive entrance assessment (CEM selection assessment), which helps us to identify the ablest students and provides us with strong indications of each student’s academic potential.
- We will connect you with our teachers and students to experience our current distance learning programme.
- The campus registrar will notify you of the outcome of the CEM test.
- Parents of successful candidates will be asked to complete our application form, sign the school contract and pay the admissions fee.
Enjoy the latest virtual tour around Prague 1 campus HERE
Thank you for considering Park Lane International School for your family.