Registration Process (Primary School)
Please note that although we accept enrolment applications throughout the year (including the summer vacation), the number of places available for each year group is very limited.
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Park Lane International School, please follow the process outlined below:
1) (Optional but advisable) Contact our School Registrar, Mrs Alice Ryanová, to discuss your interest in enrolling your child / children. Mrs Alice will arrange for you to visit the school and meet with the school Principal. We recommend that parents should aim to visit us around 9.00am to see the school day in progress. We also recommend that you bring your child / children for a half day trial or, if possible, to spend a whole day at school. We realise that this part of the process is not always feasible, especially for parents who are relocating to Prague. In some cases, a child’s eligibility can be established via email correspondence between parents, the School Registrar and the Principal.
2) Once you have confirmed your child/ children’s enrolment with the Principal and the School Registrar, kindly complete our online Admissions form.
3) The School Registrar will contact you again after we receive the completed Admissions form and will send you an enrolment contract that needs to be signed; we will also ask you to pay the deposit of 10,000 CZK. This deposit is non-refundable and will be deducted from your first school fee payment.
4) Once we have received the Admissions form, signed contract and deposit, your child is considered registered in our school with a guaranteed place.
5) As soon as possible after your child starts attending Park Lane International School, please supply us with a copy of his/her immunisation record from your family doctor or paediatrician.
Registration Process (Secondary School)
Parents wishing to register their children in the Secondary School should kindly note that Year 7 will open in September 2013. The registration process outlined above also applies to the secondary school, however, students wishing to register for Year 7 are required to sit for entrance tests, as follows:
- English proficiency test
- verbal reasoning and logic test
- informal selection interview